Available in storeClose
For moderate and more severe symptoms: The Sigvaris Microfiber Shades Series is designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression, resulting in optimum therapeutic benefits and greater wearing comfort. Designed to fit various lifestyles and are best suited for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure. Available in an attractive Pink Stripe, Dark Navy Stripe, Graphite Heather, Graphite Stripe, Onyx Stripe, Navy Heather. Sold per pair. Sigvaris Medical - Life for Legs. Microfiber Shades.
Graduated Compression Socks
Chaussettes de compression graduee
Calcetines de compresion graduada
- A bold new look for everyday wear
- A comfortable way to manage venous insufficiency
- Soft stripes for long-distance travel
- Advanced microfiber fabric that offer thermo-regulating technology
- Advanced microfiber technology for ultimate comfort
- Excellent breathability and moisture management
- Lasting durability
- Glides on and off with ease
87% Nylon, 13% Spandex - Latex Free
- Machine washable in warm water.
- Do not bleach.
- Air Dry or machine dry - low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not Iron.
- Use a delicate fabric detergent.
- Rinse well. Do not wring.
- Do not use fabric softener
- Insert hand & grab stocking at top of heel pocket.
- While still holding heel pocket, turn stocking inside out down towards toe.
- Open stocking & slide foot in until & heel are positioned in place
- Knee-high: Grasp top of stocking & pull up over ankle & calf. Position tops approximately 1" below bend of knee.
- Thigh-high: Grasp top of stocking and pull up over ankle and calf. Position top of stocking at mid-thigh.
- Pantyhose: With crotch in a snug, comfortable position, stretch pantyhigh both hands. Adjust waist band to normal position.
- Article number
ReviewsCreate your own review
There are no reviews written yet about this product..