The Classic Advantage
The IceMan CLASSIC3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling, speeding up rehabilitation. The IceMan helps provide extended cold therapy to aid in a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. The IceMan CLASSIC3 utilizes DonJoy’s recirculation technology.
- Time tested with over 20-years of experience delivering industry leading cold therapy solutions
- Developed through direct customer interaction and feedback
- Our recirculation system helps deliver consistent cold therapy throughout the cold pad, eliminating freezing inlet temperatures
Patient Convenience and Ease-of-use
- Designed for easy refill indication
- Self-priming, plug-n-play operation
- Designed for easy portability and storage
- A complete line of cold pads to help deliver cold therapy to where it is needed the most
with dual pump recirculation technology. The DonJoy® IceMan® features a recirculation system that allows water warmed after flowing through the cold pad to be preserved and remixed with cooler ice water at a constant flow rate, providing consistent cool water distribution throughout the cold pad.
THIS DEVICE CAN BE COLD ENOUGH TO CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY.
Please read and understand all warnings and instructions for use before using the device. DO NOT use this device without a prescription and direction from a physician.
- Unlock lid by rotating the handle forward.
- Add ice to fill line inside the device.
- Add cold water to fill line.
- With handle in forward position place lid on device. Press lid down while rotating handle up and back to latch closed
- Connect the IceMan CLASSIC3 hose to the cold pad hose. To ensure a reliable connection, “snap” or “click” hoses together into place so that the fit is tight and snug.
- To turn device on, insert cord into the connection port on the back of the device and plug the power supply into the wall outlet.