Available in storeClose
This durable and easy-to-clean home hospital bed includes Invacare's revolutionary Assist Bed Rails and a Therapeutic Pressure Prevention Mattress. If you're looking to buy a home hospital bed that offers excellent comfort and convenience at a reasonable cost, look no further than the Invacare IVC full-electric hospital bed. A hand pendant control allows you to find the perfect resting position and adjust the bed's height as well.
Weight capacity: 350 lbs (158 kg) patient weight
Height Range: 15"-23" (floor to bed deck)
Sleep Deck Dimensions: 36" x 80"
Invacare IVC Full-Electric Hospital Bed Package Features and Benefits:
- Durable, scratch-resistant and washable high-impact bed end panels
- Universal bed ends can be used as headboard or footboard
- Non-marking rubber casters for better mobility
- Quiet motor operation
- Ergonomic height pendant controls bed height, backrest angle and knee elevation.
- Pinch-free design for safety of patients and caregivers
- Patient Weight Capacity: 350 lbs / Operating Capacity: 450 lbs.
Invacare Assist Bed Rails:
- 3 Positions: Guard, Assist and Transfer for easier caregiving
- Powder-coated, heavy duty steel rails
- Quick release button moves bed rail out of the way
|Glissando Gliding Mattress||The Glissando Gliding Mattress by Invacare features a patented "gliding" layer to help reduce the shear and friction that often results in pressure ulcers. Additional features are a premium four-way stretch cover, two layers of high-density foam and a patented "gliding" layer to prevent development of skin ulcers.|
|Solace 3080||The soft heel section is upgraded to visco-elastic foam to cradle the sensitive area. This product provides comfort and support with built-in side supports and dual layer "fortress" cut foam.|
- Article number
ReviewsCreate your own review
There are no reviews written yet about this product..
You May Also Like…