Available in storeClose
Sigvaris Traverse Performance Sleeve stabilize and diminishes vibrations of active muscles to help quicken regeneration. The latex-free fibers are also made to give odor and thermal control and keep the sleeves very dry. Sigvaris Performance Compression Calf Sleeves by Sigvaris help increase circulation, reduce lactic acid buildup and lessen exercise-caused muscle soreness. Compression Leg Sleeves 20-30 mmHg are excellent stockings to increase your endurance from better circulation and oxygen flow, regenerate faster, and lessen cramping. A growing trend among competitive athletes and weekend warriors is the use of graduated compression socks to help improve their athletic performance and recovery. The enhanced sizing system ensures a proper fit, so you get the stated compression. Latex-free high-tech fibers provide odor and thermal control, so the sleeve stays incredibly dry. An extra-wide comfort top band keeps sleeve in place even on your hardest runs.
- High-visibility reflective transfer
- Increased oxygen to muscle tissue
- 64% Nylon, 17% Polyester, 19% Spandex
- Improved energy, performance and recovery
- Increased circulation and improved blood flow
- Less lactic acid buildup in the legs during exercise.
- Stabilizes and diminishes vibrations of active muscles.
- Injury prevention and reduced shin splints & calf cramps
- Less aching & cramping to optimize performance potential
- Extra-wide comfort top band keeps sleeve comfortably in place
- Reduced pulled muscles and less exercise-induced muscle soreness in the legs.
- Article number
ReviewsCreate your own review
There are no reviews written yet about this product..