Carex Transfer Bench Commode w/Bucket 300lbs
Available in storeClose
A safe and economical option for transferring, the Bathtub Transfer Bench features a commode opening and bucket, a reversible seat back for right- or left-handed bathing entry, and an oversized handle for added safety. It comes standard with a textured, non-slip surface on the seat and back, an adjustable seat height, and oversized slip-resistant tips for increased stability.
- Features a commode seat opening and bucket. For anyone with incontinence or IBS, bathing can become difficult. This shower bench with commode opening brings independence and safety back allowing the user to not have to worry.
- Reversible seat back for left- or right-handed entry. The bath bench can be flipped around for left or right-handed entry. This is perfect if someone has an injury or weak side they prefer not to put weight on.
- Non-slip texture on bench and backrest. The non-slip texture prevents slips and ensures safety. This helps the user adjust without having to worry about falling.
- Height adjustable 18" to 21". Having the right height is essential when using any bath tub bench. The adjustable shower bench can be easily adjusted without a struggle. Its wide height range makes it perfect for multiple users.
- Lightweight and durable, has to 300 lbs weight capacity. The lightweight yet durable plastic material makes this tub transfer bench a reliable source for support. Its a heavy duty shower bench capable of daily use and can withstand being in contact with water without sustaining any damage.
Trust in Carex for all of your bathroom safety needs. Our wide selection, guaranteed product warranty, and 35+ year experience make us the trusted brand for anyone looking to improve the safety of their bathroom. Our mission and reason for being are to enable our customers to live healthier, more comfortable, and independent lives.
- Article number
ReviewsCreate your own review
There are no reviews written yet about this product..
You May Also Like…
Add another product (max. 5)