Available in storeClose
18 G BD Blunt 5 Micron Filter Needle 1 1/2 in. Sterile, Single use
BD blunt fill and blunt filter needles are specifically designed to reduce the risk for needlestick injuries during medication preparation.* They reduce the need for a broad selection of conventional needles, so you can drive efficiencies and cost reduction through SKU standardization.
As a healthcare institution, your objectives are simple: remove conventional needles; provide safety-engineered alternatives; and manage costs. The BD Blunt Needle family allows you to meet these objectives:
- Eliminates an unnecessary sharp
- 10 x the force to penetrate the skin, compared to a conventional needle
- Rapid filling, can cope with viscous medications
- Proven efficacy
- Specifically designed to safely bridge medication preparation and administration
- 5 micron filter captures 98% of particulate
- 45 bevel cut reduces coring of vial stopper
- Only 2.5x the force needed to penetrate a vial stopper
Blunt bevel:The blunt tip is used for injection into soft tissue and when a uniform solution distribution is needed. The beveled style is used for applications that involve the penetration of a tough tissue. A blunt fill needle is designed to reduce the potential for needlestick injurie
- Article number
ReviewsCreate your own review
There are no reviews written yet about this product..