Available in storeClose
Drive Medical Premium Raised Toilet Seat with Removable Arms
For an able-bodied, average person, the distance from standing up to sitting down on a regular toilet seat may not seem like such a big deal. However, for individuals with reduced balance or strength, pain, mobility issues, and many such conditions, where standing up from and sitting down on a toilet seat may be an issue, a basic day-to-day task like toileting can become quite a challenge. For this purpose, the Drive Medical Premium Raised Toilet Seat with Removable Arms is the ideal choice for individuals in need.
What Drive Toilet Seat Riser With Removable Arms Offers
It offers the handicapped, disabled, elderly, and those individuals recovering from surgery or injuries a reliable support system and enables them to sit and get up from the toilet in an easy and convenient manner. You can easily attach this product to the toilet bowl without using any complicated tools. It also comes with removable arms, allowing users to customize it according to their personal preferences. Moreover, the arms are constructed with durable metal, making them sturdy and long-lasting. If you are looking for added safety and support when using the bathroom, give the Drive Medical Premium Raised Toilet Seat with Removable Arms a try today!
Drive Raised Toilet Seat Features
- Specially designed for people who find it difficult to sit down and get up from the toilet
- The arms can be easily removed or added without the use of complicated tools
- The arm sleeves and receivers are constructed with metal, making the product more durable
- This toilet seat is extremely lightweight and portable
- It can be easily attached to the toilet bowl - no tools required for installation
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Dimensions of seat: 13.75" (W) x 17" (D) x 3.5" (H)
- Width between arms: 19.75"
- Article number
ReviewsCreate your own review
There are no reviews written yet about this product..