C$ 36.99 Excl. tax
In stock Available in store: Check availability
Available in storeClose
The OTC Select 2097 Night Splint is designed to maintain tension on the plantar fascia tissue in the foot so it can heal in a stretched position at night. Using it can reduce pain upon rising, overall recovery time and the need for medications....
- When worn as intended it will prevent the plantar fascia from contracting while in the prone or supine (sleeping) position.
- The night splint holds the ankle and forefoot in a position of slight dorsiflexion and thus prevents the plantar fascia from contracting, which causes pain.
- Non-elastic encircling strap keeps sock in place on leg.
- Non-abrasive fastening material throughout.
- Extra soft sock for comfortable wear during sleep.
- Non-elastic toe strap maintains tension on plantar fascia tissue to aid in healing.
- Does not restrict the ankle joint.
- Article number
ReviewsCreate your own review
There are no reviews written yet about this product..
You May Also Like…
Restorative Hand w/Outlast
C$ 109.99Excl. tax
OTC Wrist Thumb Splint 6"
C$ 55.80Excl. tax
OTC Wrist/Thumb Splint 8"
C$ 54.80Excl. tax
OTC Wrist Splint 6"
C$ 52.80Excl. tax
Breathable Thumb Immobilizing Splint
C$ 43.90Excl. tax
Champion Airmesh Wrist Splint
C$ 44.84Excl. tax
Procare 3-Panel Knee Splint
C$ 69.99Excl. tax