Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair Detachable Desk Arm Seat Width
C$ 1,599.00 Excl. tax
Out of stock Available in store: Check availability
Available in storeClose
Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair...
- Built-in seat rail extension and extendable upholstery for adjustable seat depth
- Attendant wheel locks in a convenient location
- Spreader bar acts as a back stabilizer and push handle for the attendant
- Offset rear wheel position for added stability and weight distribution
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism for adjustable recline up to 180°
- Durable, flame-retardant nylon upholstery resistant to mildew and bacteria
- Carbon steel frame with double-coated chrome finish for chip-proof maintenance
- Composite Mag-style wheels for lightweight, maintenance-free operation
- 8" front casters for easy maneuverability
- Nylon padded armrests for added comfort with flip-back style for easy transfers
- Precision sealed wheel bearings for long-lasting reliability
- Standard dual axle for easy transition of seat-to-floor height
- Adjustable front caster forks in three positions
- Swing-away elevating leg rests
- Durable and lightweight composite foot plates
- Urethane rear tires and casters for superior performance and smoother ride
- Adjustable seat depth for optimal comfort and positioning
- Convenient attendant wheel locks for safety and ease of use
- Spreader bar provides added stability and assistance for attendant
- Offset rear wheel position enhances stability and weight distribution
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism for customizable positioning and comfort
- Durable, easy-to-clean upholstery resists mildew and bacteria for improved hygiene
- Attractive, chip-proof finish for long-lasting maintenance
- Lightweight wheels and casters for easy maneuverability
- Comfortable, flip-back armrests for easy transfers
- Reliable wheel bearings for consistent performance
- Adjustable front caster forks for improved maneuverability on uneven terrain
- Swing-away elevating leg rests for added comfort and positioning
- Lightweight foot plates for ease of use and transport
- Superior tire and caster materials for improved performance and ride quality.
- Back Height: 23" or 33"
- Carton Shipping Weight: 53 lbs, 55 lbs, or 57 lbs
- Height: 50"
- Length with Riggings: 42"
- Product Weight with 16 Seat: 47 lbs
- Product Weight with 20 Seat: 51 lbs
- Product Weight with 18 Seat: 49 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16" - 18"
- Seat To Floor Height: 17.5" or 19.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Width: 24", 26.5", or 28"
- Width Closed: 12.5"
ReviewsCreate your own review
There are no reviews written yet about this product..
You May Also Like…
Add another product (max. 5)