C$ 136.99 Excl. tax
In stock Available in store: Check availability
Available in storeClose
The OTC 2939 men’s bilateral hernia truss has been designed to support most common reducible inguinal and scrotal ruptures...
2939 / BILATERAL HERNIA TRUSS
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
- Effective in relieving discomfort while treating inguinal or scrotal hernias
- 1 3/4" wide elastic band with adjustable key hole buckle for quick and easy application
- Adjusts easily to provide the ideal amount of compression
- Elastic adjustable perineal understraps can be tightened or loosened to increase or lessen support
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Inconspicuous under clothing
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AND APPLY THE BILATERAL HERNIA TRUSS
|MEASURE AROUND THE WIDEST PART OF THE HIPS|
|SMALL||30" - 32" (76.2 - 81.3 CM)|
|MEDIUM||34" - 36" (86.4 - 91.4 CM)|
|LARGE||38" - 40" (96.5 - 101.6 CM)|
|X-LARGE||42" - 44" (106.7 - 111.8 CM)|
|2X-LARGE||45" - 48" (114 - 121.9 CM)|
A. Measure around the widest part of the hips
- Be sure the hernia is completely reduced before applying support. (Lay down to apply support if necessary.)
- Position support pad over the hernia site and wrap the support belt around the hips.
- Fasten support belt in front.
- Adjust the degree of support by tightening the metal tooth buckle in front.
- The support should fit snug but not uncomfortably tight.
- Article number
ReviewsCreate your own review
There are no reviews written yet about this product..